by opening method
According to the opening method, the wooden door is divided into four types: a swing door, a sliding door, a folding door, and a spring door. The codes of the four opening modes are denoted by P, T, Z, and H, respectively. The lifting and fixing part is a swing door or a sliding door when combined with a swing door or a sliding door.
According to the different structure of the wooden door, the wooden door can be divided into all solid wood smashing door, solid wood composite door and splint molded hollow door.
The wooden doors are classified according to the facing materials, and can be divided into three types: veneer, wood-based board and polymer material, and the codes are M, R, and G, respectively.
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Door Classification
- Wooden Door Price Difference
- Interior Door Paint
- Interior Door Selection Skills
- Wood Plastic Door
- Wood Plastic Door Advantage
- Wood Plastic Door Shortcomings
- Wood Plastic Door Features
- WPC Doors Compared With Solid Wood Door
- The Features Of Wpc Doors
- The Raw Material Composition Of WPC Doors
- 2002 High-Tech Development Report