1. The wood-plastic door formula system is equipped with a certain proportion of auxiliary materials, into stabilizers, foaming agents, modifiers, etc., and various components are mixed according to strict proportions, effectively ensuring the product quality of the foamed sheets.
2, wood-plastic door is durable, long service life, wood appearance, higher hardness than plastic products, good rigidity, excellent physical properties, better dimensional stability than wood, no cracks, warpage, no wood thrift, twill, etc. . With the secondary processing of wooden doors, it can be sawed, planed, bonded, fixed with nails or screws.
3, wood-plastic door flame retardant performance good wood-plastic suit door does not support combustion when exposed to fire, automatically extinguished after the live. After testing, Guoqiang Wood Plastics has a door oxygen index of 48 and its fire performance rating is B1. This performance of Longqiao Wood Wood Plastic Door will greatly improve the fire safety of homes.
4, surface treatment technology is diverse, thermal transfer, peritoneal or baking varnish, according to the customer's own needs can produce a beautiful and diverse appearance, and high stability, long life.
5. The structure of the wood-plastic door with reasonable structure and high strength is designed to ensure the ideal internal structure of the wood-plastic foaming material. The excellent formula design and reasonable production process ensure the strength of the product. The wood-plastic door quick-loading structure, the installation time-saving and labor-saving wood-plastic door adopts the German imported quick-install structure, the door cover is installed very conveniently, the door sleeve line and the door cover are connected by the bayonet, no need for gun nails or glue fixing, the installation saves time and time. Labor saving.
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Door Classification
- Wooden Door Price Difference
- Interior Door Classification
- Interior Door Paint
- Interior Door Selection Skills
- Wood Plastic Door
- Wood Plastic Door Shortcomings
- Wood Plastic Door Features
- WPC Doors Compared With Solid Wood Door
- The Features Of Wpc Doors
- The Raw Material Composition Of WPC Doors
- 2002 High-Tech Development Report