1. The raw materials used in the wood-plastic door are formed under high temperature, high pressure and vacuum conditions. The material does not contain formaldehyde. The secondary processing uses thermal transfer technology to avoid paint. There is no toxic and harmful gas in the process of production and use. The release of odor is a human-friendly product that meets the environmental standards of modern interior decoration.
2, waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, anti-mildew, anti-insect, non-deformed wood-plastic products have the dual characteristics of wood and plastic, so the wood-plastic door is used in addition to indoor doors, especially suitable for large temperature, humidity, poor ventilation Locations, such as wet bathrooms, storage rooms that require anti-corrosion, mildew proof, and anti-mite.
3. Insulation and sound insulation performance The material used in the wood-plastic door has uniform and fine cells and its specially designed cavity structure, which ensures that its thermal conductivity is lower than that of ordinary plastic materials and its noise reduction performance is good. After testing, the heat transfer coefficient of the product is 1W/m2.k, the thermal insulation performance reaches the first grade of GB/T16729-1997; the sound insulation performance grade is grade 6, with good thermal insulation and sound insulation performance.
- Wooden Door
- Wooden Door Classification
- Wooden Door Price Difference
- Interior Door Classification
- Interior Door Paint
- Interior Door Selection Skills
- Wood Plastic Door
- Wood Plastic Door Advantage
- Wood Plastic Door Shortcomings
- WPC Doors Compared With Solid Wood Door
- The Features Of Wpc Doors
- The Raw Material Composition Of WPC Doors
- 2002 High-Tech Development Report